When employees request time off you can use the When I Work Staff Scheduling app to process the requests from your iPhone.
Things to know before you begin
- You must have supervisor, manager, or account holder access privileges to process employee requests. If you’re a supervisor, you can only process requests for employees that belong to your schedules.
- Time off requests do not require approval if Require Manager Approval is turned off in App Settings.
- If you submit a time off request on an employee’s behalf, the request is automatically approved.
- All requests have a status. Learn more about the different Time Off Request Statuses.
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, tap the Time Off Requests dashboard card.
- Tap the Time-Off request you want to process.
- Requests that require your approval are automatically moved to the top of the list.
- Requests with a Pending Approval tag need action from a supervisor, manager, or account holder.
- Approve or deny the request.
- To approve the time off request, tap Approve. The employee is automatically notified.
- To deny the time off request, tap Deny. The employee is automatically notified.