When users request time off, you can use the When I Work Scheduling app to process the requests from your Android phone.
- You must have supervisor, manager, or admin access privileges to process employee requests. If you’re a supervisor, you can only process requests for employees that belong to your schedules.
- Time off requests do not require approval if Require Approval for Employees and Require Approval for Supervisors is turned off in the General Settings.
- If you submit a time off request on an employee’s behalf, the request is automatically approved.
- All requests have a status. Learn more about the different Time Off Request Statuses.
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, tap the Time Off Requests dashboard card.
- Tap the time off request that you want to process.
- Requests that require your approval are automatically moved to the top of the list.
- Requests with a Pending Approval tag need action from a supervisor, manager, or admin.
- The next page allows you to view the details of the request.
a. Tap next to Conversation / Activity to discuss the request with the user.
b. To approve the request, tap Approve.
c. To deny the request, tap Deny.
You’re all set! The user is automatically notified.