Use the 14-day free trial to try Time Clock & Attendance at no cost. During that time you’ll have full access to all attendance features.
Time Clock & Attendance allows you to easily track employee time with flexible time clock options and streamline payroll processing.
You can configure your settings and test Time Clock & Attendance with management before onboarding your employees.
- This 14-day free trial is available to all accounts who do not currently have paid Time Clock & Attendance features as part of their plan.
- This 14-day free trial can only be activated on an account once, and cannot be disabled. It will automatically be disabled after 14 days.
Starting a free trial
You can start a Time Clock & Attendance free trial at any time, follow our instructions to add Time Clock & Attendance. Your 14-day free trial begins when the attendance trial is activated.
Once the trial is activated, employees can then clock in and clock out based on your Attendance Settings.
Frequently asked questions
How do I purchase Time Clock & Attendance?
Prior to your trial expiration, select a paid plan that fits your business.
What happens if my trial expires?
If your trial expires, Time Clock & Attendance is automatically disabled for your account. In that event:
- Time clocks stop functioning
- You lose the ability to view time sheets and pay periods
- Your attendance information is stored
Reactivate Time Clock & Attendance and regain access to your data at any time by selecting a paid plan that fits your business.