When I Work provides an open API (application program interface) to allow your custom applications to interact and exchange data with When I Work. Our API follows standard conventions with logically grouped methods.
For more information, check out our API documentation.
- Account holder approval is required to obtain an API key.
- You must have a When I Work account on a Pro or Enterprise plan to be eligible for an API key. Contact us if you have questions about your account’s eligibility.
- Go to our API documentation.
- From the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down and click Sign Up for a Developer Key.
Your default mail application opens.
- Fill out the required information, then send the email.