If a user is unable to work an assigned shift, you can offer the shift to other qualified users. The first user to accept the offer is automatically assigned to work the shift.
You can also find a replacement from your computer, iPhone, or iPad.
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, tap Menu button in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Schedule in the menu.
- Tap the shift that needs a replacement user.
- Tap More button in the top-right corner of the screen, then tap Replace.
- In the Potential Takers list, select the users that you want to offer the shift to.
- The list includes users that are qualified (based on position) and available to take the shift.
- Users with a will be offered the shift. Tap the box next to a user to add or remove the .
- Tap Checkmark button in the top-right corner of the screen. The users you selected are notified that the shift is available.
- Tap Back button to return to the schedule.
The shift is shaded yellow with an exclamation point while the replacement request is pending.