Schedule your staff more effectively in the Android app by viewing their scheduling conflicts.
Conflicts occur if a user is scheduled when they:
- Already have a scheduled shift
- Have approved time off
- Have indicated they’re unavailable to work
Identifying a scheduling conflict
When assigning a shift, the list of users in the Assign To menu displays next to users who have a scheduling conflict during that time. Tap to view the conflict type.
Tap Assign to assign the shift to the user or Cancel to navigate back to the Assign To menu.
- Scheduled shift: The scheduled shift time displays.
- Approved time off: The time off time displays.
- Unavailabile: ‘Scheduling Conflict’ label displays.