Assign users to multiple positions or schedules at once to save time instead of assigning their positions or schedules one by one.
- Removing a user from a position does not affect their scheduled shifts.
- If you remove a user from a schedule:
- Their past shifts are hidden from the schedule.
- Their future shifts are moved to OpenShifts.
Hover over , then select Users.
- Select users by clicking the checkbox to the left of their profile pictures. If you want to select all users, click the checkbox in the top-left corner of the header row.
- Choose whether you want to set positions or schedules for users.
- To assign users to schedules, click Assign Schedules.
- To assign users to positions, click Assign Positions.
- When you open the Assign Positions or Assign Schedules menu, the check boxes represent the current status of your selected users.
- Check icon indicates that all of the selected users are currently assigned to the position or schedule.
- Dash icon indicates that some of the selected users are assigned to the position or schedule.
- Empty checkbox indicates that selected users are not assigned to the position or schedule.
- Check the positions or schedules you want to assign to users. The icon next to the position or schedule name determines whether a user is added or removed from a position or schedule:
- Check icon indicates that you are adding users to a position or schedule.
- Empty checkbox indicates that selected users are being removed from a position or schedule.
- Click Apply.