Submitting time off on behalf of employees allows you to create requests for past dates or submit the same request for multiple employees at once. You can also submit time off on their behalf if you’ve disabled employees’ ability to submit their own time off requests in App Settings.
Things to know before you begin
You must have supervisor, manager, or account holder access privileges to submit a time off question on behalf of an employee.
Hover over , then select Request Time Off.
- Set up the time off request:
- Select the Time-Off Type.
- Set the date and time for your time off request.
- If you are submitting an All Day request, click to set the Start Date and End Date.
- If you’re submitting a Partial Day request, click to set the Start Date, then set the Start Time and End Time.
- Set the Employee you’re submitting time off for. You can enter multiple employees’ names or select All/Everyone to submit the same request for multiple employees at once.
- If you want to include a message with the request, add it to the Message field.
- Click Send Request.