Submitting time off on behalf of employees allows you to create requests for past dates or submit the same request for multiple employees at once. You can also submit time off on their behalf if you’ve disabled employees’ ability to submit their own time off requests in the General Settings.
You must have supervisor, manager, or admin access privileges to submit a time off question on behalf of an employee.
Hover over , then select Request Time Off.
- Set up the time off request:
- Set the Who you’re submitting time off for. You can enter multiple employees’ names or select All/Everyone to submit the same request for multiple employees at once.
- Select the Time-Off Type.
- Set the date and time for your time off request.
- If you are submitting an All Day request, check All Day then click to set the Start Date and End Date.
- If you’re submitting a Partial Day request, uncheck All Day then click to set the Start Date, then set the Time.
- If you want to include a message with the request, add it to the Message field.
- Click Send Request.