You can report on your paid breaks upon clock out. Your manager has the option to turn off paid break reporting in the account’s settings.
Reporting paid breaks
Paid breaks are recorded upon clock out.
- Enter your employee ID or email address.
- Tap .
- Tap Yes or No to answer the prompt. If Yes, skip to step 4.
- Tap How many weren’t taken and why? to record why the paid breaks were not taken.
- (Optional) Tap to leave a note.
- Tap Clock Out when the required fields are entered.
You are clocked out for your shift and any missed breaks are recorded on your timesheet.