Viewing hourly coverage helps you better visualize how many people you have scheduled for a particular hour throughout the day.
- The hourly coverage graph is only available in day view. If you prefer to schedule in week view, you can view daily total hours at the bottom of the schedule.
- Filtering your schedule by position or job site allows you to view hourly coverage based on the applied filters. Position and job site filters can be applied at the same time to allow you to filter your schedule based on your needs.
Viewing coverage for the entire schedule
- Choose Day in the drop down menu above the schedule.
An hourly coverage graph appears at the bottom of the schedule.
Coverage view options
You have the option to view total coverage for assigned shifts, OpenShifts or a combined total.
- Assigned shifts: shifts that are assigned to a particular user.
- OpenShifts: shifts that qualified users can pick up.
- Combined: both assigned and OpenShifts.
Press Down arrow button on the total paid hours row to select your preferred total paid hours filter.
Viewing coverage by position
Apply a position filter using the Positions menu to the left of the schedule. The hours change based on the applied position filter.
Viewing coverage by job site
Apply a job site filter using the Job Sites menu to the left of the schedule. The hours change based on the applied job site filter.