If your employees are having trouble registering their profile and joining your workplace, follow the steps in this article to troubleshoot the issue.
Employees can sign up for a new profile from the When I Work Sign Up page. The following information is required.
- Full name
- Valid email address
- Strong password
An employee’s password contains part of their name or email address.
- Use a password that does not contain their name.
An employee’s password contains common words or phrases.
- Use a password that is not commonly used.
- Use a password that does not contain repeating words, letters, or numbers.
- Use a password with at least 10 characters.
An employee’s email address or phone number is linked to an existing employee profile.
- Check to make sure that the employee does not have an existing profile on your account.
- Have the employee register without a phone number.
- Have the employee register with a different email address.
What if my employee is seeing “An unknown error has occurred, please try again later” when registering?
This error message indicates that the password an employee is using to register meets our minimum requirements, but it may have been flagged for other security reasons. The solution here is to have the employee try using a more complex password.