If your users are having trouble registering their profile and joining your workplace, follow the steps in this article to troubleshoot the issue.
Users can sign up for a new profile from the When I Work Sign Up page. The following information is required.
- Full name
- Valid email address
- Strong password
A user’s password contains part of their name or email address.
- Use a password that does not contain their name.
A user’s password contains common words or phrases.
- Use a password that is not commonly used.
- Use a password that does not contain repeating words, letters, or numbers.
- Use a password with at least 10 characters.
A user’s email address or phone number is linked to an existing user profile.
- Check to make sure that the user does not have an existing profile on your account.
- Have the user register without a phone number.
- Have the user register with a different email address.
What if my user is seeing “An unknown error has occurred, please try again later” when registering?
This error message indicates that the password a user is using to register meets our minimum requirements, but it may have been flagged for other security reasons. The solution here is to have the user try using a more complex password.