If you have a shift that regularly takes place at the same time, set it up as a repeating shift to save yourself time.
A shift can repeat for up to one year.
Creating a repeating shift
- When you’re adding a shift, click Repeat Shift.
- From the Repeat Every menu, select how often you want the shift to repeat.
- Under Ending, choose the date when the shift will stop repeating.
Editing a repeating shift
When you edit a repeating shift, you have the option to save changes for that shift only or all future repeating shifts.
- If you want your changes to update all following repeats, click Save All Future Shifts.
- If you want your changes to apply to the current shift only, click Save Only This Shift.