Shift Bidding, also called OpenShift Requests, is an option within an OpenShift that allows users to express interest in the shift. Require pick up approval on OpenShifts to allow users to bid on the shift.
Require Pick Up Approval
Create or edit an OpenShift in the scheduler to require pick up approval.
- From the When I Work Scheduling app, tap Scheduler.
- Tap Create Shift.
- If you see the shift you want to create in the list of Shift Templates, tap it to use that template. If you haven’t made templates for regular shifts, create a shift template from a computer.
- If you want to create a new shift, select Custom Shift.
- Set up the shift details.
- Tap the switch for Require Pick Up Approval.
- When you’re finished, tap in the top-right corner of the screen to save.
A confirmation prompt appears.
- If you want to save the shift without making it visible to qualified users, tap Save (unpublish).
- If you want to make the shift visible and notify qualified users, tap Save & Publish.