When users bid on OpenShifts, use the When I Work web app to process OpenShift requests from your computer.
- You must have supervisor, manager, or admin access privileges to process employee requests. If you’re a supervisor, you can only process requests for employees that belong to your schedules.
- All requests have a status. Learn more about the different OpenShift Request Statuses.
How do I know when requests need my attention?
When a request needs your attention:
- We’ll send you an email and/or a mobile alert based on your alert preferences.
- The in the top-left corner of the When I Work web app shows a count badge. Click for more information.
Processing OpenShift Requests
You can process OpenShift requests on the OpenShifts requests page.
Hover over , then select OpenShift Requests.
- Click the OpenShift request that you want to process.
- Select an employee to work the OpenShift. Employees appear in order of the date the OpenShift was requested on.
- Click Approve to assign the OpenShift.