If you need help with When I Work, you can contact our Customer Care team for assistance.
When I Work offers support through tickets and live chat rather than phone assistance. Online support allows us to quickly and efficiently deliver the answers you need. We decided to keep our support online for a few reasons:
- We can instantly view your workplace, account activity, system details, and other information so we can troubleshoot effectively.
- Managing your account is a visual process. We frequently ask you to send us screenshots, videos, and links to help us see what you’re seeing. We can also send you screenshots and videos to guide you in the right direction.
- It’s faster. We can quickly get to the bottom of your questions without putting you on hold.
- Online support keeps detailed records in one place. This ensures nothing gets lost in translation if we need to escalate your issue. We’ll always have access to previous tickets so you won’t have to repeat questions.
Submit a ticket to our Customer Care team
You can submit a ticket to our Customer Care team at any time. If you need help after business hours, submitting a ticket is the best way to contact us.
- In the top-left corner of the app, tap Question mark icon .
- Tap Submit a Ticket.
- Enter the email address associated with your profile.
- Use the picker menus to fill in your information.
- Ask your question/describe the situation in the How Can We Help? field.
- (Optional) Attach a screenshot. A screenshot of the page you are working on can help our Customer Care team understand your question and get you an answer more quickly. Here are instructions on how you can take a screenshot on your iOS device.
- After you’ve crafted your message, tap Send in the top-right corner.
Customer Care team hours
Our Customer Care team is available during these hours:
- Tickets: 7 A.M. to 10 P.M. Central Standard Time (UTC -6:00)
- Live chat: 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. Central Standard Time (UTC -6:00)
- Tickets and live chat: 9 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Central Standard Time (UTC -6:00)
During our business hours, we do our best to get back to you within a few hours. If you contact us after business hours, we will get back to you on the next business day. Holidays may affect these hours.
NOTE: During Daylight Saving Time, support hours change to Central Daylight Time (CDT) (UTC -5:00)
Waiting to hear back from us? Review the following to learn more about When I Work or troubleshoot a specific issue.