Year-to-date time off totals allow you to see how much paid time off you’ve taken from January 1st to the current date. The year-to-date total includes PTO, sick, and holiday time off.
Things to know before you begin
- Year-to-date totals are only accessible through the When I Work web app.
- Year-to-date totals include past and present approved paid time off. Unpaid time off is not included.
- If you have supervisor, manager, or account holder access privileges you can view your employees’ year-to-date totals in addition to your own. If you’re an employee you can only view your own year-to-date total.
- In the top-right corner of screen, hover your pointer over Tray icon , then click View Requests.
- Click on a time off request.
- The year-to-date total displays PTO, Sick, and Holiday hours under [employee]’s Year-To-Date.