By default, supervisors are unable to view the wages of employee-level users. You may want to give a supervisor access to view employees’ wages so they can:
- View labor costs while scheduling
- View employees’ wages in timesheet exports and pay period summaries (Time Clock & Attendance)
- You must have admin level access to allow a supervisor to view wages.
- Supervisors that can view wages cannot edit employees’ wages or view wages for managers or admins.
- Supervisors that can view wages can view the wages of other supervisors assigned to the same schedule in timesheet exports and the pay period summary.
Allow a supervisor to view employee wages
Hover over , then select Users.
- Click that corresponds with the name of the supervisor that you’d like to let view employees’ wages.
- Click the Advanced Details tab.
- Check the box next to Can View Employee Wages.
- Click Save User.