By default, Supervisors are unable to view employee’s wages. You may want to give a Supervisor access to view employees’ wages so they can:
- View labor costs while scheduling
- View employees’ wages in timesheet exports and pay period summaries (Time Clock & Attendance)
- You must be an Admin to allow a Supervisor to view wages.
- Supervisors that can view wages cannot edit employees’ wages or view wages for a Manager or Admin.
- Supervisors that can view wages can view the wages of other Supervisors assigned to the same schedule in timesheet exports and the pay period summary.
Allow a Supervisor to view employees’ wages
Hover over , then select Employees.
- Click the name of the Supervisor that you’d like to let view employees’ wages.
- Click the Advanced Details tab.
- Check the box next to Can View Wages.
- Click Save Employee.