By default, supervisors are unable to view employee’s wages. You may want to give a supervisor access to view employees’ wages so they can:
- View labor costs while scheduling
- View employees’ wages in time sheet exports and payroll summaries (if you use When I Work Time Clock & Attendance)
Things to know before you begin
- You must be an account holder to allow a supervisor to view wages.
- Supervisors that can view wages cannot edit employees’ wages or view wages for a manager or account holder.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click the Gear menu, then select Employees.
- Click the name of the supervisor that you’d like to let view employees’ wages.
- Click the Advanced Details tab.
- Check the box next to Can View Wages.
- Click Save Employee.