If your account has a master/child billing setup, additional child accounts can be added from the master account’s Account & Billing page.
For additional information on master/child billing setups, see What is a Master/Child Billing Setup?.
Hover over , then select Account & Billing.
- Click Add Account in the “Manage Accounts” section.
- Enter the details for the child account.
- Company (Required)
- Set a custom account holder (Optional)
- To add a new account holder to manage the child account, enter a first name, last name, email address and password for the user.
- Check Skip sending a welcome email to user to not send the default welcome email to the custom account holder.
- If a custom account holder is not set, the account holder for the master account will be the account holder for the new child account.
- Employee cap (Required)
- The maximum number of users that can be added to the child account.
- Timezone (Required)
- Click Create.