When I Work strives to comply with industry standard best practices that ensure your data stays private and secure.
A TLS v1.2 compliant version of your web browser or mobile app is required to connect to When I Work. If your web browser or mobile app is not compliant, you will not be able to connect to When I Work. Use this article to help determine if your method of connection is compliant.
TLS v1.2 Support
Web Browser version support
The When I Work web app supports the following internet browsers running on Windows or macOS:
- Google Chrome version 50 and later
- Firefox version 46 and later
- Safari version 11 and later
- Internet Explorer version 11 and later
If you’re unsure of your web browser’s compatibility, run this tool to check.
If you need to enable TLS v1.2 manually on your web browser, check out enabling TLS v1.2 on your web browser.
Apple iOS support
- When I Work Staff Scheduling app requires iOS version 11.0 and later.
- When I Work Time Clock Terminal app requires iOS version 9.0 and later.
Android OS support
- When I Work Staff Scheduling app requires Android version 7.0 and later.
- When I Work Time Clock Terminal app requires Android version 5.0 and later.