Whether you’ve recently added new employees or need to downsize your When I Work account, you can change your plan to suit your needs.
Things to know before you begin
- You must have account holder access privileges in order to change plans.
- Changes to monthly subscriptions take effect immediately.
- Annual subscriptions cannot downgrade to smaller plan sizes; however, they can still upgrade to larger plan sizes.
Hover over , then select Account & Billing.
- Near the middle of the screen, click Change Plans. If you only need to change the number of users allowed in your account, click Add Users, then skip to step 6.
- Review the scheduling plans, then click the plan that best fits your needs:
- Select additional products. Click the check box to the left of the product name to add the product to your plan.
- Click Change Plans in the bottom right corner of the page to review your selections.
- If necessary, click + or – to change the number of users allowed in your account. Users include employees, supervisors, managers, and the account holder.
- Click Purchase to confirm your changes. Your changes take effect immediately.