Tasks have been enhanced to include Shift Tasks. Shift Tasks increase employee accountability by allowing you to add tasks list directly to their scheduled shifts. This feature enables you to schedule tasks across schedules, assign tasks to shifts, and monitor progress as tasks are completed.
Shift Tasks are available to Scheduling Pro and Enterprise accounts.
- Shift Tasks can be assigned to individual shifts or shift templates for future reuse.
- Check the status of Team Tasks and Shift Tasks from the Dashboard & Scheduler in the When I Work web app.
- Employees complete tasks on their iOS device or Android device.
For more information about how to use Shift Tasks, use the following articles as your guide.
- How Task Lists Work
- Setting up Shift Task lists
- Scheduling Shift Tasks
- Monitoring Tasks on your computer, iOS device, and Android device
- Completing Tasks on your iOS device and Android device