When you initially add a shift to the schedule, it is only visible to you and other supervisors and managers; the employee cannot see the shift until you publish it. This allows you to build and tweak the schedule without making it visible to your employees. Unpublished shifts have diagonal lines to let you know they’re not published.
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, tap More More icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Manager Tools, tap Publish & Notify.
- (Optional) If you want to publish shifts for specific employees or positions only, tap Employee or Position.
- Use Date and to Date to select the time period for which you want to publish shifts.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap Send to publish the schedule.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Publish & Notify to confirm.