When users bid on OpenShifts, use the When I Work Employee Scheduling app to process OpenShift requests from your Android device.
- You must have Supervisor, Manager, or Admin access privileges to process employee requests. If you’re a Supervisor, you can only process requests for employees that belong to your schedules.
- All requests have a status. Learn more about the different OpenShift Request Statuses.
Process OpenShift Requests
You can process OpenShift requests on the Requests screen.
- From the When I Work Employee Scheduling app, tap the Shift Requests dashboard card.
- Tap OpenShifts.
- Tap the OpenShift request you want to process.
- Requests that require your approval are automatically moved to the top of the list.
- Requests with a Pending Approval notification need action from a Supervisor, Manager, or Admin.
- Select an employee to work the OpenShift.
- Tap Approve to assign the OpenShift.