When users bid on OpenShifts, use the When I Work Employee Scheduling app to process OpenShift requests from your Android device.
- You must have supervisor, manager, or admin access privileges to process employee requests. If you’re a supervisor, you can only process requests for employees that belong to your schedules.
- All requests have a status. Learn more about the different OpenShift Request Statuses.
Process OpenShift Requests
You can process OpenShift requests on the Requests screen.
- From the When I Work Employee Scheduling app, tap the Shift Requests dashboard card.
- Tap OpenShifts.
- Tap the OpenShift request you want to process.
- Requests that require your approval are automatically moved to the top of the list.
- Requests with a Pending Approval notification need action from a supervisor, manager, or admin.
- Select a user to work the OpenShift. Users appear in order of the date the OpenShift was requested on.
NOTE: If overlapping OpenShift pick-up is enabled in the Scheduling Settings, users who are able to take the full OpenShift appear first. Overlapping takers are initially hidden. Click +n partial takers to see partial requestors.
- Tap Approve to assign the OpenShift.