You can distribute your postings on Jobs on Facebook and Indeed when you are finished creating your first job posting. You can also manage these settings after you have created multiple job postings.
See Hiring Employees for more information on managing your job postings in Hire.
Indeed analyzes and approves job postings over a 4-5 hour time period. Due to this, your job posting distribution to Indeed may be delayed. In addition, when you remove a job posting from Hire there may be a delay before it is removed from Indeed.
Jobs on Facebook
Facebook analyzes and approves standard job postings over a 2-4 hour time period. You can verify your job has been posted by searching for your job in the Jobs on Facebook marketplace. Your job postings get sent to Facebook where it appears in the following locations: your Facebook Business page, the Jobs bookmark, Facebook Jobs marketplace, and your News Feed.
- In order to view your job postings on your Facebook Business page, you will need to connect your Facebook Business page to Hire by When I Work.
- The administrator of the Facebook Business account is sent a Facebook notification to connect 24-48 hours after enabling the integration.
- The administrator also receives an email to connect in the same time period.
To connect, have the administrator of your Facebook Business page check their Facebook notifications and check their email for an invitation from Facebook to connect.
All postings created using Hire are indexed by Google. This feature is always enabled.
Enable job posting distribution
- From your computer, use a supported web browser to sign in to When I Work on the web.
- Click Hire Hire.
- Click the more options button, then click Edit distribution settings.
- Choose the service you would like to distribute to:
- For Indeed, enter your company website and your business email. If you do not have a website, check We don’t have a website.
- For Jobs on Facebook, enter your Facebook Business page URL.
- Click Save.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why isn’t my posting displayed on Jobs on Facebook?
If your job posting is not displayed on Jobs on Facebook, it may contain words that Facebook’s algorithm filters for. Facebook does not allow the following specific references for United States-based job postings:
Do I have to activate both distributions?
No, you can elect to use Jobs on Facebook or Indeed distributions independently of one another.