You can distribute your postings on Facebook Jobs and Indeed when you are finished creating your first job posting. You can also manage these settings after you have created multiple job postings.
See Hiring Employees for more information on managing your job postings in Hire.
Facebook analyzes and approves standard job postings over a 2-4 hour time period. You can verify your job has been posted by searching for your job in the Facebook Jobs marketplace. Your job postings get sent to Facebook where it appears in the following locations: your Facebook Business page, the Jobs bookmark, Facebook Jobs marketplace, and your News Feed.
- In order to view your job postings on your Facebook Business page, you will need to connect your Facebook Business page to Hire by When I Work.
- The administrator of the Facebook Business account is sent a Facebook notification to connect 24-48 hours after enabling the integration.
- The administrator also receives an email to connect in the same time period.
To connect, have the administrator of your Facebook Business page check their Facebook notifications and check their email for an invitation from Facebook to connect.
Indeed analyzes and approves job postings over a 4-5 hour time period. Due to this, your job posting distribution to Indeed may be delayed. In addition, when you remove a job posting from Hire there may be a delay before it is removed from Indeed.
Enable job posting distribution
- From your computer, use a supported web browser to sign in to When I Work on the web.
- Click Hire Hire.
- Click the more options button, then click Manage posting distribution.
- Choose the service you would like to distribute to:
- For Jobs on Facebook, enter your Facebook Business page URL.
- For Indeed, enter your company website and your business email. If you do not have a website, check We don’t have a website.
- Click Save.