Import employees from contacts on your iOS device is useful if you already have your employee’s information stored in the contacts on your device. You can import one or many to help simplify your employee creation process.
- When I Work does not share your contact’s information. Your contacts are only used as a method of importing employees.
Import employees from contacts
- From the When I Work Staff Scheduling app, tap More in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to Manager Tools.
- Tap Import Employees From Contacts.
- Tap OK when prompted to allow When I Work to access your contacts.
Note: When I Work does not share your contact’s information.
- Select the contacts you want to import.
- Tap Import, then tap Add & Invite Employees to complete the process.