The Free plan offers core When I Work Scheduling features at no cost for accounts with up to 75 users.
Free plan features
The Free plan includes these features:
- Schedule up to 10 days in advance
- Team member availability
- Shift confirmation
- Shift templates
- Schedule templates
- Shift swaps and drops
- Schedule annotations
- WorkChat 1-on-1 and group messaging
- Time off requests
Upgrade to a paid plan at any time to gain access to these premium features:
- Schedule more than 10 days in advance
- View past schedules (older than one week)
- Repeating shifts
- Multiple schedules
- Job sites
- Month view on the Scheduler
- Text message notifications (outside the United States)
- Time Clock & Attendance
- When I Work API
Frequently asked questions
Can I use the Free plan?
You can use the Free plan as long as your account has 75 or fewer users and you don’t need any paid features.
What happens if my business grows past 75 users?
When you add the 76th user to your account, you’ll be automatically prompted to upgrade to a paid plan.
Can I use Time Clock & Attendance with the free plan?
Time Clock & Attendance is not included with the Free plan, but you have the option to start a free 30-day trial. If you want to use Time Clock & Attendance after the free trial expires you must upgrade to a paid plan.
Can I switch from a paid plan to the Free plan?
Yes, if your account has 75 or fewer users. If you switch to the Free plan, you will lose access to all paid features.
- If you’re using job sites, you must delete them before switching to the Free plan.
- If you’re using multiple schedules, you must delete the additional schedules before switching to the Free plan. Only one schedule is allowed.