Create and distribute job postings for your workplace using Hire by When I Work.
Job posting board
Create, share and manage your postings from the Job Postings board.
|The title of the job.|
|The schedule where the job takes place.|
|How many applicants have applied. Click the applicant number to view applicants.|
|Control which postings display on your public postings page.|
|Delete, share and edit the posting.|
|Click to view active postings on your public postings page.|
|Click to copy the job posting URL or to change your distribution settings.|
|Click to begin a new posting.|
|Click to manage posting distribution.|
|a||Title||The title of the job.|
|b||Schedule||The schedule where the job takes place.|
|c||Applicants||How many applicants have applied. Click the applicant number to view applicants.|
|d||Active||Control which postings display on your public postings page.|
|e||Actions||Delete, share and edit the posting.|
|f||View||Click to view active postings on your public postings page.|
|g||Share||Click to copy the job posting URL or to change your distribution settings.|
|h||Create posting||Click to begin a new posting.|
|i||More options||Click to manage posting distribution.|
Create and share a job posting
- Click Hire.
- Click Create Posting in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the posting description then click Continue.
- Job title (Required).
- Job Type (Required).
- Job Description (Optional).
- Select the schedule where the job will take place, then click Continue.
- Click Add question… to create custom questions for applicants. By default, each applicant will be asked to provide their:
- First and last name
- Email and mobile phone number
- Days of the week they can work
- Work history
- Click Post Job.
- Click Copy Link to share your public job posting page online. You can also click Share on Facebook or Tweet It to share the posting on social media.
Distribute job postings
After you create your first job posting in Hire, you are prompted to publish your postings on Facebook Jobs or Indeed. For more information on distributing job postings, check out Managing Job Posting Distribution.
Frequently asked questions
Where did my job posting go?
If you do not interact with your job posting in Hire within 30 days of posting it is deactivated. To make sure your posts stay active, open the Hire component of When I Work at any time.