Adding a profile picture will help your colleagues recognize you in the app.
Things to know before you begin
- Once an image has been uploaded to the app, it cannot be removed, only replaced with a new picture.
- The image must be larger than 128 pixels by 128 pixels and no bigger than 500k.
- This article contains images of the When I Work app on an iPhone. Although the app looks slightly different on an iPad, the app works the same on both devices.
Things to do before you beginMake sure the When I Work Employee Scheduling app is installed on your iPhone or iPad.
Add a profile picture
1) From the iPhone/iPad app, click the “More” tab at the bottom of the screen.
2) Select Profile Settings from the Toolbox list.
3) This will bring up your Personal Profile. To edit your Profile, click Edit from the top right of the screen.
4) To add a Profile Picture, click the gray agent icon at the top left of the screen.
5) Take a new photo or select a photo that you’ve taken previously.
The image must be larger than 128 pixels by 128 pixels and no bigger than 500k.
6) Crop the photo by dragging the square around the image.
7) When you’ve finished cropping the photo, tap Choose in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
8) Tap Save in the top-right of your screen.
9) Tap Save at the bottom of the screen to confirm that you want to update your profile picture.
If you do not tap Save, your options will not be stored and you will need to start over.